Utah Olympic Oval
- Kearns Oquirrh ParkS 4800 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84118
- Gold's Gym - Taylorsville5345 S 4015 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84118
- Curves - West Jordan3078 W 7800 S Suite 1C, West Jordan, UT 84088
- 24 Hour Fitness - Taylorsville5766 S 1900 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84118
- Champion Fitness - Murray6630 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84107
See all places in Salt Lake City
The Utah Olympic Oval was built with the purpose of hosting speed skating competitions during the 2002 Salt Lake Olympic Winter Games, but serves as a legacy to the State of Utah for all members of the community to enjoy. The Oval, as well as the Utah Olympic Park in Park City, is operated by the Utah Athletic Foundation. The Oval is part of a multi-purpose recreation complex that includes recreational gyms, weight facilities and swimming pools.
The U.S. Speedskating team continues to use the UOO as its home training base for the men's and ladies' long track team because of the services the Oval provides and the friendly, experienced staff who works there.