Franklin Park Golf Course -George Wright
- Planet Fitness - Boston90 River St, Boston, MA 02126
- YMCA of Greater Boston - Huntington Ave316 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
- Healthworks - Back Bay441 Stuart St, Boston, MA 02116
- L Street Curley Community Center1663 Columbia Rd, Boston, MA 02127
- Bally Total Fitness - Downtown Crossing17 Winter Street, Boston, MA 20108
See all parks in Boston
Beautiful park--some of us have a weekly walk groups three times a week.
The Parks & Recreation Department provides residents and visitors with clean, green, safe, and accessible open space in more than 2,200 acres of park land throughout the city.
Founded in 1938, this 18-hole Donald Ross designed golf course is a hidden gem in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Boston. The course is open seven days a week from April 1 through November 30. This par 70 layout measures 6,440 yards from the back tees and is a challenge to golfers of any level. Superintendent Len Curtin and his staff have taken it upon themselves to bring this storied course back to its original beauty and PGA Professional Scott Allen will answer any questions you may have.